May is here which means Heritage Park Quilt festival is upon us. Do you have a quilt in the show? I hope so. Please let us know, We would love to have our Guild well represented in the festival and be able to find your quilt at the show.
The main topic for May's meeting will be about Sewlebrity: pattern and fabric designers we love. Do you have a favorite pattern or fabric designer that everyone should know about? Let us know about it! We also want to see your name tags. I am really looking forward to seeing how creative you all have been with this challenge.
Here is the scheledule:
- Heritage Park update
- Charity - Quiltcon 2017
- Sewlebritys: pattern and fabric designers we love
- Show and Tell
- Heritage Park loaner items
- A favorite pattern or fabric designer stuff to show
- Modern quilt to share for Show and Tell
- 5 - 5" fabric squares for charity quilts
We will not be having a Sew Day this month. Our next Sew Day will be Saturday, June 18 from 10am to 5pm.