Thursday, August 17, 2017

August Block Lotto - It takes a village...

I'm pretty sure many of you will be making a last minute dash to the finish line with your red and white mini's, as we make our way through the last bit of summer.  With that in mind, I'm keeping the lotto simple again. No worries, I will turn things up again next month.

The Villiage Life quilt was designed by Elizabeth Olwen for Cloud9 Fabrics.  I came across a variation of this in a charity group I'm involved with where Nicolette from the blog Dutch Comfort changed up the size a little and wrote a tutorial for single blocks. It is Nicolette's tutorial we are going to use.


We are going to use a similar colour palette to Nicolette's tutorial.
Bright with a lean to the girly side.
Background -white solid (white on white ok, as long as it reads as white)
House- bright colour print
Roof - bright colour solid

Blocks are due at our September meeting.
Have fun!